31 January – 1 February 2016
The Business Design Centre in Islington will once again play host to Bubble, London’s biggest and best baby and kids tradeshow.
British and international brands will be showcased under one roof to present their AW16 collections and this season will be better than ever with lots of exciting additions to the show, including new launches and exclusives.
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect.
This season sees the introduction of POP, a curated area that will bring emerging designers and small, innovative labels together in a standout space, giving buyers the opportunity to discover something which they might otherwise not have discovered.
A small but perfectly formed space with brands including:
– My Little Shop, a luxurious new Spanish nightwear brand for boys and girls which is already making a splash Stateside with retailers including Barney’s
– Baby Mori, a babywear and accessories brand that specialises in unisex baby essentials, from bodysuits and bibs, to hats, blankets and towels in elegant bamboo cotton and Mongolian cashmere
– Poco Rosso, a British label for kids aged 3 to 8 years which will be unveiling its debut range of affordable organic hemp childrenswear
– Born In Britain, a new British label for AW16 and which specialises in luxury leather changing bags
– Play is Work, a Scandinavian label which creates cool, functional children’s clothing in soft leather
This season, we have added to our popular seminar programme, which is open to all visitors to Bubble. Highlights include:
– Instagram Mums panel chaired by Smallish magazine’s Estelle Lee who will be chatting to My Baba’s Leo Bamford, Little Spree’s Sarah Clark and Mother Pukka’s Anna Whitehouse. This panel is a great opportunity to find out how to engage with Instagram mums and to demystify what is fast-becoming the most popular form of social media (11am-11.30am, Sunday 31 January)
– Mothers Mean Business panel chaired by Baby & Little London magazine’s Kate Finney who will be chatting to high profile mums including Caprice, entrepreneur and CEO of By Caprice products, fashion and interior designer Pearl Lowe and Honeyjam co-owner Jasmine Guinness to find out what their secrets are to juggling motherhood and running successful businesses (1.30pm-2pm, Sunday 31 January)
– Buyers Guide panel chaired by trends consultant Fiona Coleman who will be joined by Brand Stable’s Daniele Sismondi, Childrensalon’s Arianna Vaccas, Elias & Grace’s Nickey Korn and Fenwick’s Melanie Cassell (1.30pm-2pm, Monday 1 February).
Have a look at: